A downloadable game for Windows
- Created by Arego
- Prototype Fin August 8th 2019
[How to Play]
- Left click the grey boxes to activate them.
- Left click on items in to either add them to the inventory or move them about.
- Right click on items in your inventory to Quarry them.
- Your objective is to accumulate the most gold before time runs out.
- To gain gold you must quarry (or sell) bigger and bigger items.
- At the end of 20 turns, your current gold will be score.
- There are 20 turns in a game
- At the beginning of each turn all houses generate a random item.
- At the end of each turn (when the “end turn” button is pressed) all items in your inventory are removed.
- Each turn you may quarry up to 3 items in your inventory.
- When a item Is quarried you immediately gain the amount of gold listed below it.
- Items may not be moved or fused when quarried.
- You may fuse two of the same items together.
- This forms a more expensive item.
- To do this left click on a item you want to fuse then left click on its counterpart.
- First buy a building from the buttons on the left.
- Then designate a location to build by left clicking.
- Finally, after a turn has passed your building will be constructed.
- Houses cost 3 gold.
- Each turn a house generates a random item.
- When left clicked the random item is added to your inventory.
- Storages cost 5 gold
- The storage building adds one extra slot to your inventory
- The tower cost 7 gold.
- You may place items into it for 1 gold.
- Items stored in a tower are not removed at the end of a turn.
Supply Chain.exe 15 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.